skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sweet Bryan's Badass Blog

For entertainment purposes only

Monday, April 20, 2009

Shuttering the blog for awhile

I'm under tremendous pressure at work and I'm not feeling well, so something's got to give and it's this blog. I'm closing it down for awhile - I don't know how long.
Thanks to everybody for reading it and offering helpful feedback. I've learned quite a lot writing these little things everyday,
Posted by Bryan at 11:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • 1000 Misspent Hours
  • Candy Blog
  • Doctor Who
  • Lileks
  • Maritime Accident Casebook
  • Monarchs of Britain
  • Museum of Soviet Calculators
  • Tales of Future Past
  • The Best-ever Freeware Utilities List
  • The Comics Curmudgeon
  • tvtropes.org

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  August (3)
  • ▼  2009 (85)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Shuttering the blog for awhile
      • History Spotlight, 4/16
      • History Spotlight, 4/15
      • History Spotlight, 4/14
      • History Spotlight, 4/13
      • History Spotlight, 4/9
      • History Spotlight, 4/8
      • History Spotlight, 4/7
      • History Spotlight, 4/6
      • About damned time, too
      • History Spotlight, 4/3
      • History Spotlight, 4/2
      • I'm Back! Again!
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2008 (373)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (32)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (41)
    • ►  April (35)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (35)
    • ►  January (39)
  • ►  2007 (25)
    • ►  December (25)