Sunday, December 9, 2007

Santy, Give Me a TARDIS.

One of these days, I'm going to build me a TARDIS. You can get plans for them all over the net, and it doesn't really look that complicated. Of course, I wouldn't be able to get any Time Lord DNA to initially charge the molecular stabilizer, as shown in the 1985 episode "The Two Doctors." Hyuck, I'm a nerd!
I know just where I would put it too. That big flat spot out past the orchard, where that old overgrown stone wall is. That way it could be seen from the road and people would know not to mess with us because we've got The Doctor visiting. Hyuck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is a PERFECT spot!!

Bryan said...

I've been looking at plans. It doesn't look that hard, but you'd probably have to get the "Call Box" signs and accouterments custom made. Maybe by the guys who did the wheel for your chicken plucker.