I like bad songs and I like bad covers of good songs. For most people, I suppose this falls under the latter category for most people, but I never liked Live and Let Die anyway. Paul was never my favorite Beatle and his work in the 70's with Wings just leaves me cold.
I don't actually have a favorite Beatle, but if I did, Paul wouldn't be it. Now, if you were to ask me my favorite member of Manfred Mann's Earth Band, why that would be Dave Flett on guitar.
Anyway, someone with name "Fergie" (but who unfortunately is not the delightfully zaftig Duchess of York) was on a show about music in the movies, doing her interpretation of Live and let Die. This clip has been floating around for awhile now ("awhile" in Internet terms, which means "since last week"). I got it from What Would Tyler Durden Do?, a celebrity gossip blog.
Wow, that wasn't good. The Guns-N-Roses version was bad enough, but at least it was rockin'. That bit where she is getting flown around the stage while going "Whoooo-ahhhh!" is laugh-out-loud funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment